Are you tired of having dull looking skin? Or maybe you’re wondering how celebrities like Tamera Mowry and Jeannie Mai have such a youthful glow to their skin, at age 42? If you answered YES! To one or both of those questions, then adding vitamins B12 & C to your skincare routine may be the solution for you.
Celebrities like Tamera Mowry and Jeannie Mai are not one in a kind unicorns. Many other celebrities and people in your daily lives see these same results from adding vitamins into their skincare routine.
So you want to know if it’s important for you to add vitamins to your skincare routine?
The short answer is Yes! It absolutely is! Without it, you’re missing out on a multitude of skincare benefits. Let’s take a look at some of those benefits below.
Who is vitamin B12 for? & what does it do for your skin?
Vitamin B12 is often overlooked in skincare. However, it is a very important vitamin that focuses on accelerating cell recovery and regeneration. B12 is perfect for people who are concerned about ageing skin. It helps in reducing the signs of ageing skin such as saggy, dull, looking skin by increasing hyaluronic acid, elastin and collagen which boosts the moisture and firmness of your skin.
- Helps treat conditions like psoriasis and eczema
- People with a B12 deficiency often look pale or have a slight yellow tinge to their skin. But with vitamin B12 your skin glows
- Vitamin B12 can help regulate your skin’s pigment production, preventing hyperpigmentation
- Vitamin B12 helps the body to absorb the essential mineral iron, necessary for healthy and strong nails
Who is vitamin C for? & what does it do for your skin?
Adding vitamins to your skincare routine is going to be beneficial for your skin without a shadow of a doubt. However, if you’re struggling to decide where to start. We’d highly recommend starting with vitamin C. This vitamin is one of the most powerful antioxidants and has a whole host of benefits for your skin. It is most commonly known for its ability to protect the skin from sun damage and free radical damage caused by environmental pollution. It is suitable for everyone’s skincare routine from teens just starting out, to those who are seeking visible anti-ageing benefits.
- It reduces the appearance of under-eye circles
- It helps fade hyperpigmentation
- It’s hydrating and brightening
- It helps boost wound healing
- It promotes collagen production and prevents skin sagging
- It helps reduce redness and even out your skin tone
Treatments We Offer That Contain vitamins B12 & C:
Treatments within our Flawless skin Range, our Health and Wellness Range and our Anti-ageing Range all contain the above vitamins.
These treatments include: