Yes. At Beauty Infusions London, our infusions are very safe. We only use pure vitamins, nutrients, amino acids and antioxidants that the body requires.
Vitamin B plays a crucial role in maintaining a standard level of overall health and well-being. As a result, its deficiency in the body can lead to a number of health concerns. Some of which include anaemia, digestive issues and even depression.
At Beauty Infusions London, we offer a selection of the most essential B Vitamins which all contribute to your energy levels, muscle tone, nerve function and much more making it the perfect energising tonic.
What most people don’t know is that Vitamin B is water soluble. In other words, it is generally not stored in the body and for this reason, daily replenishment is essential.
Due to its solubility, it is also difficult to gain enough of these vitamins via food consumption as most of the vitamins are easily destroyed or washed away during food preparation and storage.
At Beauty Infusions London, all B vitamins are infused directly into the bloodstream via intravenous therapy, with three times the absorption rate of its other counterparts.
Supplementation via Intravenous therapy is the most efficient method of vitamin replenishment and makes for a great alternative to oral supplementation and dietary intake.
Implementing our combination of B Vitamins into your health regime will keep you feeling energized and healthier whilst also contributing to the function of the whole body.
- Vitamin B1 is essential for the conversion of nutrients into energy, helping to boost metabolism.
- Vitamin B2 aids the immune system and acts as an antioxidant.
- Vitamin B3 aids in cellular repair and production.
- Vitamin B5 plays a key role in hormone and cholesterol production.
- Vitamin B6 plays a vital role in red blood cell production and also helps to maintain healthy hormone levels.
- Our infusion is packed with the master of all B vitamins – Vitamin B12: the most popular vitamin in the vitamin B complex, which is widely known for its ability to relieve the body of weakness and fatigue. It also plays a big role in the prevention of anaemia and breast cancer.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN B INFUSION
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Has a positive impact on your mood
- Reduces symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Reduces the risk of skin conditions such as rashes, scaly skin and vitiligo
- Helps to maintain cardiovascular health and nerve function
- Strengthens the immune system
- Prevents hair loss and improves eye sight
- Reduces the risk of Dementia, Alzheimer’s disease and Breast Cancer
- Relieves symptoms of Sickle Cell Anemia
- Increases energy and red blood cell production
- Regulates hormone and cholesterol production
- Improves athletic performance and muscle tone
- Increases endurance and stamina
Vitamin C is one of the most powerful antioxidants and its replenishment is very crucial in maintaining a good level...
Glutathione is the ultimate antioxidant, widely referred to as ‘The Master Antioxidant’.
IV infusions tend not to be painful. Most clients would describe the discomfort as a ‘sharp scratch’. However, at Beauty Infusions London, practitioners are specially trained and equipped to make your experience as comfortable as possible.
The amount of treatment needed will depend on the individual and this may differ across each individual. Therefore, a consultation is advised to better direct you. For any infusion, we always recommend at least a course of treatment to notice visible results.