- Helps to beat the Winter Blues
- Improves symptoms of Seasonal Depression (SAD)
- Protects against bone and muscle degeneration
Vitamin D, widely known as the Sunshine Vitamin, is produced and stored naturally in the body as a response to the skin's exposure to sunlight. It makes the list as one of the most important vitamins in the vitamin library due to its responsibility in the proper function of the entire body.
Over 50% of the population suffer from vitamin D deficiency in the UK, the majority of this group being of ethnic origin.
Deficiency can be linked to a number of health issues, including depression (commonly known as seasonal depression), bone and muscle pain or reoccurring infections.
Without decent exposure to sunlight, supplementation via food intake is highly ineffective due to the fact that its production is heavily reliant on sun exposure.
At Beauty Infusions London, our Vitamin D infusions are injected intramuscularly making it a better alternative to oral supplementation or dietary intake due to its better absorption rates.
You can choose between our Regular dosage and Mega dosage which are both packed with enough Vitamin D to last an entire year, so if you suffer from tiredness and fatigue and are also prone to mood changes and illnesses during the winter, our Vitamin D infusion could be the solution for you!
Implementing our Vitamin D infusion into your health regime will keep you feeling energized and uplifted all year round whilst also strengthening your immune system with as little as just one shot a year.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN D
- Helps regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body, keeping bones, teeth and muscles happy.
- Reduces your likelihood of developing the flu and many other infectious diseases.
- Reduces the symptoms of depression and anxiety and also aids in weight loss.
- Reduces risk of Parkinson’s disease, hypertension and heart disease.
- Improves Vitiligo and Psoriasis and protects against age-related muscular degeneration.