Iron plays a crucial role in preparing the body for any pre and post operative care, including childbirth and many common surgeries from a simple tonsil removal to a major mastectomy. It contributes to our energy levels and the creation of red blood cells making it a mandatory vitamin offered by many practitioners and doctors prior to surgery or childbirth.
About 30% of the world population suffers from iron deficiency without being aware of it, which can lead to a number of health concerns, some of which include anemia, fatigue and even dizziness. Iron deficiency occurs when the body is unable to absorb enough iron from food, usually due to a poor diet or poor absorption.
At Beauty Infusions London, our iron infusions are packed with the perfect dosage to get your blood levels back up to where it needs to be. The iron is infused directly into the bloodstream making it a better alternative to oral supplementation which has a low absorption rate of around 15% compared to that of intravenous therapy at around 98%. Clients seeking extra hydration may also opt to have this treatment administered as a drip.
Implementing our Iron infusion into your health regime will keep you feeling energized, healthier and ready for any kind of surgical procedure.
- Plays a vital role in the production of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Helps to preserve many vital functions in the body, including gastrointestinal processes and the regulation of body temperature.
- Increases energy levels and treats tiredness and fatigue.
- Facilitates breathing and the flow of oxygen around the body.
- Helps speed up recovery after surgery or childbirth.