- Improves overall health & wellness
- Enhances cell function
- Prevents against vitamin deficiency
Vitamins play a crucial role in the maintenance of your overall health and wellness. As a result, a deficiency can lead to a number of health concerns.
At Beauty Infusions London, we offer the most essential vitamins in one drip; The Multivitamin Drip. This drip includes all vitamins ranging from vitamins A to E, ensuring the proper function of the entire body. Vitamins A, B Complex, C, D, and E all contribute to our energy levels, muscle tone, nerve function and much more.
Deficiency in at least one of these is extremely common; roughly 90% of the world population suffers from deficiency without being aware of it. It can also be quite difficult to keep up with a good diet or oral tablets. Furthermore, many different factors such as vegetarianism, alcohol consumption and genetics may inhibit vitamin absorption and intake from oral supplementation or dietary intake. At Beauty Infusions London, all vitamins are infused directly into the bloodstream via intravenous therapy making it a great alternative to any other form of supplementation.
Having a wide range of vitamins combined together, makes this drip the perfect infusion. It allows you to top up on all your essential vitamins whilst also tackling your health concerns in just one drip.
- Vitamin A reduces the signs of ageing and also aids in the function of the heart, lungs, kidneys and other organs.
- B Complex: packed with a wide variety of B vitamins from B1 to B12; is known for its ability to relieve the body of weakness and fatigue. It also plays a big role in the prevention of anemia and breast cancer.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant which protects cells from damaging free radicals and toxins whilst boosting the immune system.
- Vitamin D helps improve bone and muscle health, whilst also enhancing your mood.
- Vitamin E helps maintain healthy skin, hair and vision whilst also aiding in cell recovery.
BENEFITS OF MULTIVITAMINS
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Reduces symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Reduces the risk of skin conditions such as rashes, scaly skin and vitiligo
- Helps to maintain proper heart function
- Boosts the immune system
- Strengthens hair, vision and bone health
- Reduces the risk of Dementia, Alzheimer’s disease and Breast Cancer
- Relieves symptoms of Sickle Cell Anemia